If the AskCody add-ins are not displayed in the Outlook client or OWA please follow the following troubleshooting steps:
- The deployment of the add-in(s) might not have finished yet, so please allow up to 24 hours to pass after the deployment
- Update to the newest Outlook version
- Restart the PC
- Make sure that the user(s) is experiencing this issue a part of the group used for deploying the add-in(s) in your organization
- Check that the add-in(s) are enabled for the user(s). Do this by going to the user(s) mailbox in the OWA and click settings. Then click manage add-ins and select My add-ins
- Make sure that the user(s) does not have any customized ribbon elements that could interfere with the add-in ribbon tab
Are the add-in(s) blank? Please see this article on how to fix blank add-in(s).