This article will explain how to establish a connection between Exchange Online and the AskCody manager (using Modern Authentication). This is necessary for the AskCody system to access your meeting and calendar data which is essential for the system to function optimally.
*In order to connect to Exchange Online using Modern Authentication, you must be a Global Administrator in your organization's Azure Active Directory.
Follow the steps below and you have established the connection in no time:
- Log in to the AskCody Manager (Click here to login).
- Click the menu tab in the upper left corner
- Go to the Admin Center, click Connect and choose Connections.
- Click Add and choose Microsoft Exchange Online (Office 365).
- Click Connect and you will be redirected to the Microsoft Portal and asked to log in.
- Click Accept to the permission request, and if you don't get an error your connection is correct and is now established.
These articles might be helpful: