The Today+ booking option uses the local settings for displaying time and date. If you wish to change this setting, you need to change the settings, on the device that is displaying the meeting room.
Articles in this section
- How do I automatically delete cancelled meetings in a resource calendar?
- AADFS: Missing configuration file (config.json)
- Can I change the language in the AskCody Manager?
- Can I change the settings for multiple mailboxes at a time?
- Can I change the text and text type displayed on Today+ / ActivityView / Welcome+?
- Can I change the time format for the booking option on the Today+?
- Can I customize the meeting information shown on AskCody products without affecting Exchange?
- Can I display the same Today+ on multiple devices?
- Can you set up a kiosk with other internet browsers than Google Chrome?
- Does AskCody Meeting+, Welcome+ and RoomFinder work independently in Outlook?