The AskCody Help Center is the absolute best source of knowledge, guidance, and information regarding the AskCody platform and its integrations with Exchange, Outlook, and Google Suite. The Help Center is designed to be a helping hand through every step of the journey with AskCody and increase the value of the entire AskCody platform.
With the Help Center, we hope to accomplish the following goals:
- Provide a streamlined and simple knowledge base with the collective technical and practical knowledge of all AskCody employees
- Enable communication and cooperation between AskCody clients
- Make the contact with AskCody support easy and convenient
Ultimately, it is you that decide whether we have succeeded, so please let us know what you think!
The rest of the article will be a guided tour of the Help Center with helpful tricks and best practice tips to make you utilize the Help Center to its full potential
The Sign-up page
The first thing to do when accessing the Help Center is to sign in. This will enable many useful features such as commenting, the community page and tickets submission. It also provides us with a lot of valuable information that helps us improve the overall experience.
If you do not have a Help Center profile, you can sign up manually or use either your Microsoft or Google account.
At the top of the homepage is the static navigation bar that always stays the same no matter what Help Center page you are on at that moment. From the navigation bar, you can:
- Return to the homepage by clicking the home button
- Go to the community page by clicking the Community link
- Submit a support request to the AskCody Support Team by clicking the Submit a request link
- Go to the AskCody Status Page to see data regarding the operational status of the AskCody platform by clicking the Status Page link
- Go to your activities and profile page to get an overview of your Help Center contributions and support tickets by clicking the drop-down with your name
The category page
When clicking one of the categories you will see the category is split up into sections containing articles relevant to the category. The titles of the first 6 articles are shown on this page. If the section contains more than 6 articles, a link will appear under the section showing you the rest of the articles in that section.
The article page
At the top of all articles, you have quick access to the other articles in the section, the search bar and a trail of breadcrumbs for quick navigation. This is also where you can find the follow button that allows you to keep up to date with changes to the specific article.
At the bottom of the article, is the comment and feedback section, as well as related articles.
The community page
As the newest feature of the AskCody Help Center, the community page is the place to publicly communicate with both AskCody Support and other AskCody clients. We will do our best to keep the community page updated with relevant topics and all posts will go through our community moderators to ensure the quality of the content.
To create a new post simply click the New post button, add a title and description and add it to one of the topics. If you find a post that already is concerning the subject you are interested in, please feel free to contribute to the conversation.
The profile page
This page gives you an overview of all your contributions to the community page and all your comments on articles. You can also add additional information to your profile that might be useful for the AskCody support team when assisting you.
You can find the link to your profile page by clicking your username located in the top right corner of the Help Center, as long as you are already signed in. If you are not signed in the username is replaced by a Sign-in option.
The activities page
Much like the profile page, the activities page gives you an overview of the requests you have submitted to the AskCody support team.
- In the Requests tab, you are able to see the ID, time info and current status of all your tickets.
- In the Contributions tab, you will be able to see all the comments you have added to the Help Center articles.
- In the Following tab, you can get a quick overview of all the recent changes that have been made to the articles that you are following.
You can find the link to your activities page by clicking your username located at the top right corner of the Help Center, as long as you are already signed in. If you are not signed in the username is replaced by a Sign-in option.