This article provides you with a guide for how to change or remove the Today+ URL or license key on your Philips screen. Let say that you now show a Today+ with one URL or Licence Key but you want to show another Today+ with another URL or Licence Key, then do the following guide. Or you want to remove the Today+ from the screen, follow this guide.
* Because the AskCody App that shows the Today+ auto-launch every 15 sec. the following steps has to be done within that timespan.
- Turn off the power on the Philips screen (remove power cable)
- Turn on the power on the Philips screen (re-insert the power cable)
- Press the round button located on the back upper right corner of the screen and then quickly press the bottom part of the elongated button located right under the aforementioned round button
- Type the password (default password is 1234) and press "OK"
- Press "Apps" and then "Settings"
- Press "Apps" and press the AskCody App
- Press uninstall
You have now uninstalled the AskCody App and the Today+ will no longer show on the screen. If you want to change the Today+ URL or License Key, you have to reinstall the AskCody App, as the following article will show you.