This article provides you with a guide for how to change or remove the Today+ URL or license key on your Philips screen. Let say that you now show a Today+ with one URL or Licence Key but you want to show another Today+ with another URL or Licence Key, then do the following guide. Or you want to remove the Today+ from the screen, follow this guide.
* Because the AskCody App that shows the Today+ auto-launch every 15 sec. the following steps has to be done within that timespan.
- Turn off the power on the Philips screen (remove power cable)
- Turn on the power on the Philips screen (re-insert the power cable)
- Press the round button located on the back upper right corner of the screen and then quickly press the 'volume down' button located right under the aforementioned round button
- Type the password (default password is 1234) and press "OK"
- Press "Apps" and then "Settings"
- Press "Apps" and press the AskCody App
- Press uninstall
You have now uninstalled the AskCody App and the Today+ will no longer show on the screen. If you want to change the Today+ URL or License Key, you have to reinstall the AskCody App, as the following article will show you.