In this article, you will find the minimum requirements or recommended hardware to use with the AskCody products that have display solutions.
Please note that AskCody is only responsible for maintaining the AskCody software and has nothing to do with the actual hardware, setup of hardware and the maintenance of hardware.
AskCody can only provide basic requirements of approved hardware, that has been tested with the AskCody products according to basic use, but the ultimate decision regarding hardware is completely up to you.
Today+ (Meeting Room Displays)
- iPad Mini 4 *
- iPad *
- iPad Pro *
- Glory Star JAR101
- Glory Star JAR101#PartME
- Philips 10BDL3051T/00
- Philips 10BDL3051T/02
- LG 10SM3TB-B
*Must support iOS 11 or newer.
- Full HD 1920x1080p screen
- Possibility to view an URL - either the screen has a built-in browser or via a small PC with browser capabilities connected to the screen.
- Not smaller than 32"
Welcome+ (Visitor check-in screen)
- Surface Pro *
- Visionline VL-700 Touch PC, (Full HD)*
- Glorystar ULT215 PART#J1900 *
- iPad Pro Must support iOS 11 or newer
*Works with the print visitor label option in the Welcome+ Manager.
Welcome+ (Visitor label printer)
- Brother QL700-series & QL800-series
- Ricoh Zebra LP2824+ series
- Evolis Tattoo Rewrite Card Printer