This article provides you with a guide for how to display Today+ on a Philips screen.
The Today+ will run in the AskCody Android App for Philips which is attached to this article as a .apk file.
- Turn on the Philips screen
- Press the round button located on the back upper right corner of the screen and then quickly press the bottom part of the elongated button located right under the aforementioned round button
- Type the password (default password is 1234) and press "OK"
- Insert a USB with the .apk file stored (download the .apk file from the bottom of the guide)
- Press "Apps" and then "File Manager"
- Open the folder named "mnt"
- Open the folder named "usb_storage"
- Open the folder named "USB_DISK1"
- Press the file icon and press install.
- In the Apps-menu press the AskCody App
- Type in the Licence Key of the Today+ you want to display (License key: EU/World, click here. The US, click here)
- Click "confirm"
*Please note that AskCody is only responsible for maintaining the AskCody software and has nothing to do with the actual hardware, setup of hardware and the maintenance of hardware.
AskCody can only provide basic requirements of approved hardware, that has been tested with the AskCody products according to basic use, but the ultimate decision regarding hardware is completely up to you.
This article might be helpful: