The Welcome+ Check-in Screen will only print a guest label if the following steps have been completed:
- A printer is connected to the Windows PC and is visible under Control Panel → Hardware and Sound → Devices and Printers
- The printer is configured to use the label size that has been physically inserted into the printer
- The Chrome print settings have been configured according to this guide
- The Chome shortcut has been configured according to this guide
- The Welcome+ Check-in Screen Configuration is set up with printer type as Chrome
If all of the points have been checked, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance with troubleshooting.