When you have installed and started the AskCody Active Directory Forwarding Service, the configuration file (config.json) should appear in the folder named:
If this is not the case, please check the following troubleshooting steps:
1. Please note that %USERPROFILE% is the user that the service will run as, which is not necessarily the same user that installed the service. In that case the AADFS shortcut folder on the Desktop might point to the wrong folder.
2. Check to see if the service is running
3. Make sure that the Windows server has the following requirements:
The service depends on the following:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 or later
- .NET Framework 4.6.2
Minimum Server Requirements
- Processor: Minimum 2GHz dual-core
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 1.75GB
Additionally, outbound communication on port 443 (HTTPS) must be allowed.