This guide will explain how to establish a connection between the AskCody Management Portal and Google. This is necessary for the AskCody system to access your meeting and calendar data which is essential for the system to function optimally.
This article is divided into two sections which also is the two steps you have to follow to connect
your Google Suite to the AskCody Management Portal:
- Create a Service Account in Google Suite
- Connect the Service Account to the AskCody Management Portal
1. Create a Service Account in Google Suite
To establish a connection between your AskCody Management Portal and Google Suite, you need to create a normal user account with permission to view and modify your Room Ressource calendars. Enabling these permissions within Google Apps helps to keep your calendars in sync.
Follow this article for help:
2. Connect the Service Account to the AskCody Management Portal
You have now created a Service Account in Google Suite and want to connect this Service Account to the AskCody Management Portal. Follow the steps below and you have established the connection in no time:
- Log in to the AskCody Manager (Click here to login).
- Click on the drop-down menu in the upper left corner.
- Go to the Admin Center.
- In the Admin Center, click Connect and choose Connections.
- Click Add and choose Google Calendar.
- Click Connect. If you don't get an error your connection is correct and is now established.