This article is intended for first-time sign-ups only. In order for you to initiate your trial, please visit the AskCody sign-up page.
Now that you have initiated your trial account you are only 3 simple steps away from getting started with using the AskCody products.
- Set up a location
- Establish the connection
- Connect your room calendars
- Set up and configure the selected AskCody products
Step 1: Set up a location
Go to Admin Center* → Click on General at the top of the page and choose Locations → Click New Location → Fill out the information and click Create
Step 2: Establish a connection
Select Admin Center from the top left menu to establish a connection.
Now click Connect and choose Connections.
When you enter the AskCody Connect page for the first time, click the connect button and choose Google Calendar for connecting both room calendars and user calendars to AskCody.
- Choose a name for the connection, e.g. "AskCody Service Account."
- Type in the email address for the service account e.g. AskCodyServiceAccount@yourcompany.com (the service account must have access to all the calendars you want to connect to AskCody).
Step 3: Connect your room Calendars
With an established connection to your Google Calendar, it is time to add your meeting room calendars to the AskCody Manager.
Choose Google Calendar as the calendar type
Please make sure, that the meeting rooms you add to the AskCody Manager are the meeting room calendars already configured in your Google setup, the ones you can already book in Google Calendar.
- Choose the name of the meeting room you would like to add
- Choose the location of the meeting room
- Choose the service account you just added
- Type in the calendar ID which is 26 characters followed by @group.calendar.google.com (the ID can be found in your Google Calendar settings)
- Choose between the resource type. In this example, “Room” is selected
- If you have added any categories, you can add them now. Categories are only used for organizing your calendars in AskCody Manager and are entirely optional
- Press “Connect” to validate and save
Step 4: Set up and configure the AskCody products
With all your meeting room resource calendars from Google added, it is time to set up and configure the AskCody product suite to accompany your needs.
You already have access to:
- AskCody ActivityView
- AskCody Today+
- AskCody Welcome+
By contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, you can get access to:
- AskCody WayFinder
**Meeting+, RoomFinder and the Welcome+ add-in are only available for connections to Exchange**
The following list contains links to the getting started guides for each of the AskCody products.