What makes me an AskCody Owner?
As an AskCody Owner, you are the primary communication link between AskCody and your organization. Furthermore, you have extended knowledge of the room booking processes and general facility management within your organization. Finally, you will have exclusive access to the AskCody Manager portal from where you can manage all of your AskCody products and services.
How does AskCody help my colleagues and me?
AskCody's primary function is to optimize meeting booking and management processes within your organization. AskCody will provide you and your colleagues with an array of simple and effective tools to assist you with meeting room management. These tools include:
- Digital room and live activity signage solutions (Today+ and ActivityView)
- Catering booking and management system (Meeting+)*
- Room booking tools (RoomFinder)*
- Digital indoor wayfinding tools (WayFinder)
- Guest registration and visitor management tools (Welcome+)*
*RoomFinder, Meeting+ and Welcome+ all integrate with Mircosoft Outlook.
What is required of me to set up AskCody?
As an AskCody Owner, you're an essential part of a successful AskCody setup, but no pressure! A great onboarding process is a team effort that involves both facilities and IT departments.
What you are going to do:
- Assist your IT specialist during the preparation of your calendar service
- Connect your calendar service and calendars to the AskCody Manager portal
- Choose and configure the desired AskCody products and services. (see the Master Checklist)
How will I work together with people from AskCody?
As the AskCody Owner, you will be in contact with a Customer Success Manager from AskCody on a regular basis, both during and after the onboarding process. Furthermore, the AskCody Support Team will always be ready to assist you, and we promise a response time of 24 hours at the most.
How does AskCody handle feature requests and error reports?
After a feature request or error has been reported to the AskCody Support Team, the following will happen:
- An issue will be created and forwarded the AskCody Head of Operations
- The Head of Operations will do a resource assessment and time estimation (ETA) of the issue in cooperation with the senior developers.
- Based on priority, ETA and requirements*, the issue will be added to either the AskCody feature roadmap or error report.*
- The feature will be implemented, or the error will be fixed ASAP!
* Your input regarding these three criteria will be taken into consideration.
Who can I contact?
If you have any questions, both technical and practical, please contact the AskCody Support Team!