What you need to create an ActivityView
- A single (or multiple) room(s), person(s) or piece(s) of equipment with an Outlook calendar connected to the AskCody Manager
- A user in AskCody Manager with the role ActivityView Administrator assigned to it
- An ActivityView configuration
How to create an ActivityView configuration
Login to manager.onaskcody.com and choose ActivityView in the top left corner. Select the menu tab named Configurations at the top of the screen and click on New configuration to create a new configuration.
Now just follow the on-screen instructions and will be done in no time at all!
How to create an ActivityView
Log in to manager.onaskcody.com and choose ActivityView in the top left corner. Click on New ActivityView to create a new ActivityView.
Again, just follow the instructions and then you are ready to go!
How to preview an ActivityView in your internet browser
If you want to witness the awesomeness of your ActivityView configuration skills without having to display them on your signage hardware, look no further!
Just choose ActivityView in the top left corner of the AskCody Manager and click on the menu tab named Licenses in the top of the screen.
Here you can keep track of all your ActivityView and display one of them in your browser by simply clicking the Key link to the right of the name of the desired ActivityView.
How to customize the theme on an ActivityView
A custom theme for ActivityView includes a custom background image and logo.
To customize the theme on your ActivityView, you will have to contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following:
- A .eps or .ai file with a background image in the suitable resolution for the monitor screen (e.g. 1920x1080 for a Full HD screen)
- A .eps or .ai file with a logo image in 400x240 resolution.
If you do not wish to have an image as a background you are also able to choose a background color as long as you provide the six digits color-hex code of the desired color.
For more informational articles and detailed setup tips about ActivityView, visit ActivityView product page.