The AskCody ActivityView displays which meetings or activities are taking place right now, later and where it happens. It is connected directly to your calendars through the connected service account and is continuously updated with the newest calendar events and information.
This article covers:
- How to create an ActivityView configuration
- How to create an AvtivityView
- How to display an ActivityView on a screen
An ActivityView is made up of two parts:
- The ActivityView configuration allows you to control what information should be displayed. This is also where you need to specify which of your connected calendars should be displayed and what time zone should be used.
- The ActivityView is the actual unique URL that will display the event information overview. When setting up the ActivityView you decide the title screen header that is displayed and what configuration the specific ActivityView should be using.
An ActivityView can only have one configuration at the time, but an ActivityView configuration can be used on multiple ActivityViews at once. This enables you to change the displayed content on multiple ActivityViews without having to edit each individual ActivityView. This also means that if no theme is selected on the ActivityView it will use the theme set on the ActivityView configuration instead. However, if a theme is selected on the ActivityView it will use that theme instead of the theme set on the ActivityView configuration.
How to create an ActivityView configuration
Go to Admin Center → Click on ActivityView at the top of the page and click ActivityView Configurations → click Add → Fill in the information and click Add
How to create an ActivityView
Go to ActivityView in the top left corner → Click Add → Fill in the information and click Add
How to display an ActivityView on a screen
This article might be helpful: