What you need to create a Today+
- A room, person or piece of equipment with an Outlook calendar connected to the AskCody Manager
- A user in AskCody Manager with the role Today+ Administrator assigned to it
- A Today+ configuration
How to create and edit a Today+ configuration
Log in to manager.onaskcody.com and choose Today+ in the top left corner. Select the menu tab named Configurations at the top of the screen.
- To create a new configuration click on New configuration.
- To edit an already existing configuration click the Edit to the right side in the row of the Today+ configuration you want to change.
Now just follow the on-screen instructions and will be done in no time at all!
How to create a Today+
Login to manager.onaskcody.com and choose Today+ in the top left corner. Click on New Today+ to create a new Today+.
Again, just follow the instructions and then you are ready to go!
How to preview a Today+ in your internet browser
If you want to witness the awesomeness of your Today+ configuration skills without having to display them on your signage hardware, look no further!
Just choose Today+ in the top left corner of the AskCody Manager and click on the menu tab named Licenses in the top of the screen.
Here you can keep track of all your Today+. To display one of them in your browser simply click the Key link to open a Today+ as an URL in your browser.
How to customize the theme on a Today+
A custom theme for Today+ includes custom background image, logo, and cover/screensaver
To customize the theme on your Today+, you will have to contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following:
- A .eps or .ai file with a background/cover image in the resolution suitable for the device (e.g. 2048x1536 for the iPad Air).
- A .eps or .ai file with a logo image in 400x240 resolution (this will also be the logo shown on printed labels).