Meeting+ enables you to optimize coordination between the employee and the kitchen, canteen management, AV provider and facility management. It makes sure that all involved parties know exactly what, when, and where regarding deliveries and both the employee making the order and organizational unit making responsible for the delivery are given a simple interface that is easy to use. This eliminates the potential misunderstandings between employees and facility staff.
The Meeting+ solution consists of 3 parts:
- The Meeting+ Manager is the online interface where the facility staff can manage incoming orders, outgoing deliveries, available items, and the financial aspects.
- The Meeting+ Admin Center is the online interface where the facility management can manage the number of providers and set up specific business rules and workflows for each provider.
- The Meeting add-in is the user interface that integrates with Outlook where employees can create and manage their orders. The add-in is connected to both Exchange and the Meeting+ manager, so all changes regarding meeting time and location are automatically updated when changes are made through Outlook or the Meeting+ Manager.
There are many different configuration options for Meeting+ in order to support as many use cases and workflows as possible. If you have any questions or need configurations advice please contact email@example.com.
What you need before you can set up Meeting+:
- A service account and room calendars connected to AskCody (Click here, to learn how)
- A user with the Owner role.
Step 1: Create a Delivery Provider
Go to Admin Center* → Click on Meeting+ and choose Delivery Providers → Click New Delivery Providers → Fill out the information and click Add.
Each provider will have its own items, categories, rooms, and members which can be managed from the Meeting+ Manager.
Step 2: Configure Meeting+ settings
Go to Admin Center* → Click on Meeting+ and choose Meeting+ Settings → Fill out the information and click Update.
These settings will affect all add-ins and Delivery Providers.
Step 3: Create items and item categories
How to create items: Go to the Meeting+ Manager* → Click on Items → Manage → Add → Fill in the information and click Add.
How to create item categories: Go to Meeting+ Manager* → Click on Categories and click Add → Fill in the information and click Add.
For a more detailed guide on how to set up items and item categories, please visit this article.
Step 4: Create cost center and cost center groups
How to create cost centers:
Go to the Meeting+ Manager* → Click on Economy and choose Manage cost centers → Click Add, fill in the information and click Add.
How to create cost center groups
Go to the Meeting+ Manager* → Click on Economy and choose Manage cost center groups → Click Add, fill in the information and click Add.
To learn more about how to better utilize cost centers and cost center groups, please visit this article.
Step 5: Install the Meeting+ add-in for Outlook
Go to Admin Center* → Click on Add-ins → Copy the Meeting+ Manifest URL to your clipboard (ctrl+c) → Install the add-in via Exchange Admin Center (click here to learn how) or via Powershell (click here to learn how)
Step 6: Create Meeting+ users
How to create Meeting+ users manually:
Go to the Admin Center* → Click Users and choose Users → Click Add → Fill in the information, choose the Meeting+ user role and click Add.
*Admin Center and the Meeting+ Manager are only available to the users with the “Owner” or “Meeting+ administrator” role. The owner role is granted to the first user by default.
For more informational articles and detailed setup tips about Meeting+, visit the Meeting+ product page.