This is a small guide to create a distribution group in Exchange Admin that can be used to send e-mails to a list of contacts via only one email address.
- Login to Exchange Admin Center (https://outlook.office365.com/ecp/)
- Navigate to Recipients -> groups, click +, chose Distribution group.
- Enter the Display name, Alias, Emails address, then click save.
- Then chose the Distribution group you just created, click edit(the pen icon)
- Navigate to delivery management, click Senders inside and outside of my organization, add mailboxes, click save.