The RoomFinder is a tool designed to streamline the booking of meetings. Therefore it is highly recommended to add the RoomFinder to the Outlook ribbon so that the search for a meeting room is only a single click away.
In order to add the RoomFinder to the Outlook ribbon, you must first open your Outlook client and create a new "appointment" in your calendar. Now simply follow these steps:
- Right click on the ribbon and choose "Customize the Ribbon."
- Choose the "Appointment" tab and click on "New Group."
- Rename the new group (e.g., RoomFinder).
- Choose "All commands" from the "Choose commands from" list at the top of the window.
- Scroll down and select the command named "Find room" (name may alternate due to language.
- Click "Add" to add the command to the new group.
- Check that the command has been added to the correct group and click "OK" to save.
- Enjoy your new ribbon!